John E. Norcross
Services for John Edward Norcross, 57, Lawrence, were Friday, March 26, in Winchester Cemetery.
Mr. Norcross died Monday, March 22, 2004, at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City, Kan. He was cremated.
He was born Oct. 1, 1946, in Lawrence, the son of Leo T. and Theresa K. (Loedige) Norcross.
Mr. Norcross was a machine operator at Lawrence Paper Co. for several years.
His wife, Meredith Ann Ray, died Aug. 6, 1985.
Survivors include his mother, Lawrence; a son, Jody Norcross, Lawrence; a daughter, Lisa McDonald, Linwood; four brothers, Glenn Daniel, Ottawa, Wayne Daniel, Tonganoxie, Verlon Daniel, Versailles, Mo., and Harold Daniel, Lawrence; a sister, Ila Dean Stewart, Lawrence; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the John E. Norcross Memorial Fund, sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home.
Online condolences may be sent to www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas House panel working on plan to raise various taxes
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas legislators considering tax fixes to fill shortfall