- Arrests. At about 2 a.m. in the 1300 block of Chestnut Lane, officers responded to a fight in progress. As a result of the altercation, officers arrested a 24-year-old male, a 22-year-old male, a 22-year-old female and two 20-year-old males.
- Arrest. At about 4 a.m. in the area of 10th and Maple streets, officers arrested a 20-year-old male for an out of county warrant and a failure to appear Douglas County traffic warrant.
- Theft attempt. At about 3 p.m. in the 800 block of Church Street, officers took a theft report from a 21-year-old male. An unknown suspect attempted to break into a vehicle. No property was taken.
- Arrest. At about 3:25 p.m. in the 1300 block of Birch Street, officers arrested a 51-year-old male for domestic battery.
- Arrest. At about 6 p.m. in the 600 block of Oak Street, officers arrested a 26-year-old male for reckless driving.
- Burglary. At about 8 a.m. in the area of 400 East 10th Street, officers investigated a burglary report to an unoccupied building.
- Burglary. At about 6:30 p.m. in the 800 block of Maple Street, officers took a burglary report. A 34-year-old female victim reported her residence was burglarized. A computer and electronic equipment were taken. Officers assessed the loss at $4,900. Officers have no suspects at this time.