Twelve residents and friends enjoyed the December birthday party and potluck dinner Saturday in Pinecrest II clubroom. Phil Cudney was the only birthday person celebrating.
Darlene Randel visited her mother, Elva Jordan, Saturday at the Eudora Nursing Center.
Charles and Cheri Thompson took their grandchildren Chloe and Evan to Emporia Saturday to the zoo where they met Cheri's nephew.
Tillie Bichelmeyer played pinochle Tuesday at the home of Emma Jean Taylor. Other guests were Jan Kelley, Overland Park, and Julia Polfer and Ellen Moll, both of Lenexa.
Clarice Morriss was taken to Lawrence Memorial Hospital on Saturday.
Bud Neilson is a patient at Lawrence Memorial Hospital with pneumonia.
Ruby Fitzgerald and Darlene Randel drove to the Shawnee Civic Center Saturday to see Ruby's twin great-granddaughters Rebekah Nadine and Hannah Delaney Brown dance in a recital. The girls are 3-1/2-years-old.
Bertie Morriss visited Clarice Morriss Sunday afternoon at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
My daughter Sharon Musick and my great-great-granddaughter Aftyn Hankins visited me Wednesday.
Carol Scott visited me Monday morning.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan