- Arrest. At about 11 p.m. in the 1500 block of Greenway Drive, officers arrested an 18-year-old male for aggravated battery.
- Accident. At about 9:15 a.m. in the 700 block of Main Street, officers worked a two-vehicle non-injury accident.
- Theft. At about 10:10 a.m. in the 1000 block of Stevens Road, officers took a report of a stolen license renewal decal.
- Theft. At about 1:10 p.m. in the 900 block of Fir Street, officers took a report of a stolen bicycle.
- Arrest. At about 5:20 p.m. in the area of Sycamore and Cedar streets, officers worked a three-vehicle non-injury accident. Officers arrested a 34-year-old female at the scene for driving under the influence.
- Theft. At about 8:35 a.m. in the 300 block of East 10th Street, officers took a theft report of unleaded gasoline. Officers estimated the theft in excess of $30.
- Arrest. At about 9:20 p.m. in the area of Grandview Mobile Home Park, officers arrested a 50-year-old male for disorderly conduct.
- Arrest. At about 10:50 p.m. in the area of Stevens Road and Ithaca Court, officers arrested a 43-year-old female for aggravated battery.