Linette and Bruce Reves, Lecompton, and Gary and Pam Gurney, Lawrence, announce the engagement of their children, Jessica Ann Hatfield, Eudora, and Joshua Tyler Gurney, Eudora.
The bride-to-be also is the daughter of Kem Hatfield, Emporia. She is a 2002 graduate of Lawrence High School. She attends Kansas University.
The future groom is a 2001 graduate of Free State High School. He works for Jay Wolfe Automotive Group as a financial services manager.
The couple plan a July 22, 2006, wedding at Danforth Chapel on KU's campus.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Kansas tax collections $11M short of expectations in October
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers