- Theft. At about 1:35 p.m. in the area of Grandview Mobile Home Park, officers took a theft report of a vehicle registration decal.
- Indecent liberties. At about 5:20 p.m. in undisclosed locations, officers investigated reports of possible indecent liberties with a child. Allegations occurred in two locations in the Eudora area. Officers interviewed an 18-year-old suspect and forwarded the report to the district attorney's office.
- Damage. At about 10:20 p.m. in the 1300 block of Chestnut Street, officers took a report of criminal damage to a vehicle. Officers estimated the loss at $500.
- Arrest. At about 10:20 p.m. in the 1500 block of Church Street, officers arrested a 19-year-old male for failure to appear in court.
- Accident. At about 8:20 a.m. in the area of Seventh and Main streets, officers worked a non-injury two-vehicle accident.
- Damage. At about 10 a.m. in the 1300 block of Tallgrass, officers took a report of vandalism to a vehicle. A damage estimate was not available.
- Arrest. At about 7:45 a.m. in the area of Douglas County Road 1061 and Kansas Highway 10, officers assisted the Douglas County Sheriff's Department in a leaving the scene of an accident. Officers arrested a 33-year-old male for driving under the influence.
- Arrest. At about 11:55 p.m. in the 800 block of Main Street, officers arrested a 20-year-old female for driving under the influence.