Douglas County Fair schedule
Here's a list of main events for the 2007 Douglas County Fair.
For more information on any of these events and for a full schedule, visit www.dgcountyfair.com or call 843-7058, ext. 115
- Antique Tractor Pull at 6 p.m. at the Rodeo Arena
For Information more information call, LeRoy Turner 785-665-7734
- Evening Entertainment by Chuck Mead from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m at the Stage Area
- Douglas County Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers
Back seat driving contest at 6:30 p.m. north of the Extension Office
- Douglas County Farm Bureau
YF&R Bale Throwing Contest. Registration is at 5 p.m. Contest Starts at 6 p.m. at the Blacktop Area
- Within from 7 p.m. to 10p.m. at the Stage Area
- Demolition Derby at 7:30 p.m. at the Rodeo Arena. All Tickets are $10. There are a limited number of tickets available. Tickets go on sale at noon Wednesday at Building No. 21.
- Evening Entertainment by Missouri State Tractor Pullers Association Hot Rod Tractor & Truck Pull at Rodeo Arena
Gates open at 6 p.m. The pull is at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 children under 12-years-old
Tickets are available the week of the fair at the Fair Office at Building No. 21
- Twang Daddies from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Stage Area
- 4-H Awards Ceremony at 3 p.m. at the Community Building.
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Auction at 4:30 p.m. at the Community Building