- Arrest. At about 3:40 a.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 mile marker 11, officers arrested a 26-year-old male for driving under the influence.
- Arrest. At about 3:10 a.m. in the area of K-10 and Douglas County Road 442, officers assisted the Douglas County Sheriff's Office on a warrant arrest.
- Burglary. At about 2:30 a.m. in the 800 block of East 14th Street, officers took a burglary report of property removed from a car. No estimated loss was available.
- Arrest. At about 10:55 p.m. in the area of K-10 mile marker 11, officers arrested a male for possession of a controlled substance. The suspect's age was not available.
- Burglary. At about 6 a.m. in the 1600 block of Elm Street, officers took a theft report. Officers estimate more $2,500 worth of construction equipment was removed.
- Fire alarm. At about 8 a.m. in the 600 block of East 13th Street, officers responded to a fire alarm. Upon arrival, officers determined the incident to be alarm malfunction. The Eudora City Fire Department also responded.
Saturday/ July 21
- Noise complaint. At about 11:10 p.m. in the 200 block of West 15th Street, officers responded to a noise complaint. Upon arrival, officers found sound coming from a vehicle. The vehicle left after officers made contact.
Sunday/ July 22
- Removal. At about 12:20 a.m. in the 900 block of Walnut Street, officers removed an intoxicated male suspect. The suspect's age was not available.
- 911 hang up. At about 4:10 a.m. in the 1200 block of Main Street, officers responded to a 911 hang up call. After making contact, officers found resident was having phone issues. The issue was reported to the phone company.
- Dispute. At about 9 a.m. in the 1200 block of Cardinal Drive, officers responded to a verbal disturbance. Management at the location asked a delivery driver to leave after arguing over delivery times. No physical contact was made. The driver left the area.
- Dispute. At about 7:15 p.m. in the 900 block of Pine Street, officers responded to a verbal disturbance between a male and female. The disturbance began in a neighboring city, which carried over to their residence.
- Gas theft. At about 9 p.m. in the 300 block of East 10th Street, officers took a theft report from a business. Officers estimate the loss at more than $25.
- Dispute. At about 10 a.m. in the 900 block of Fir Street, officers responded to a verbal dispute between a 57-year-old male and female. The female's age was not available. The male had left the residence three days earlier and returned to pick up items. The female requested he move on.
- Gas leak. At about 11:50 a.m. in the area of 10th and Church Streets. Officers responded to a gas leak at that location. A utility worker broke a mislabeled gas line. Service was restored later in the day.
- Property damage. At about 4:50 p.m. in the 1000 block of Church Street, officers took a damaged property report. An unknown suspect damaged a storm door at the residence. Officers estimated the damage at $100.
- Dispute. At about 5:50 p.m. in the 700 block of Main Street, officers responded to remove a subject from a business. The business requested the 44-year-male leave the premises. The business reported the suspect was disturbing other patrons in the establishment.
- Accident. At about 9:15 p.m. in the area of Savage Street and Stevens Road, officers responded to a two-car leaving-the-scene accident. The suspect vehicle has yet to be located.
- Civil Stand by. At about 12:10 p.m. in the 1000 block of Cherry Street, officers did a civil stand by for an unknown aged female to help move personal items.