- Arrest. At about 3:20 a.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 and Church Street, officers arrested a 27-year-old male for driving under the influence and possession of controlled substances.
- False alarm. At about 5 a.m. in the 1400 block of Church Street, officers responded to an alarm at a business. Upon arrival, officers found the business secure and determined the alarm to be malfunctioning.
- False alarm. At about 3:50 p.m. in the 600 block of East 14th Place, officers responded to an alarm at a residence. Officers found the area to be secure.
- Dispute. At about 10:55 a.m. in the 700 block of Church Street, officers responded to a dispute between a landlord and tenant. Officers advised parties to seek legal assistance.
- 911 hang up. At about 4:25 p.m. in the 700 block of East 12th Street, officers responded to a 911 hang up call. After contacting the resident, officers determined the incident to be a 913 misdial.
- Safety check. At about 6:25 p.m. in the 1100 block of Maple Street, officers discovered a front door open during routine patrol. The officers contacted the resident of the house. After check, officers found nothing missing.
- False alarm. At about 10:35 a.m. in the 2200 block of Coventry Drive, officers responded to an alarm at a residence. Upon arrival, officers found alarm accidentally tripped by owner.
- Arrest. At about 12:10 p.m. in the 1200 block of Main Street, officers arrested a 31-year-old male for failure to appear in court warrants.
- Accident. At about 2:05 p.m. in the area of Ninth and Maple streets, officers worked a two-vehicle non-injury accident.
- Arrest. At about 6:15 p.m. in the area of Grandview Mobile Home Park, officers arrested a 23-year-old female on out of county warrants.