Arnold and Nancy Leek, Ozawkie, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday at 519 Ninth St., Baldwin City. The reception is being given by their children and grandchildren.
Arnold F. Leek and Nancy Carol Greer married Aug. 28, 1957, at the United Methodist Church in Eudora with the Rev. George M. Boicourt officiating.
The Leeks have three children, James and Sabre Leek, Merrimack, N.H., William and Carol Leek, Cabot, Ark., and Laura Leek, Topeka; and 10 grandchildren.
Friends and relatives are welcome to attend the reception. The couple requests no gifts.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Ex-candidate Wolf confronts Kansas Sen. Moran at town hall
- Former Senate candidate: Board has ended probe of Facebook posts
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans