- Arrest. At about 1:25 a.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 and County Road 1061, officers arrested a 19-year-old male for driving under the influence.
- Arrest. At about 2:10 p.m. in the 1400 block of Ash Street, officers arrested a 21-year-old male for domestic battery.
- Arrest. At about 2:10 a.m. in the area of K-10 and CR 1061, officers arrested a 62-year-old male for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and driving without proof of insurance.
- Report of burglary. At about 2:40 a.m. in the 300 block of Montrose Drive, officers took a report of an auto burglary. An unknown suspect removed construction equipment from a truck.
No monetary amount loss estimate was available at the time of the report. The investigation is ongoing.
- Report of harassment. At about 10 p.m. in the 1100 block of Oak Street, officers took a report of telephone harassment. The suspect is a 30-year-old male. The report has been forwarded to the district attorney's office for charges.
- Arrest. At about 3:15 a.m. in the 700 block of Elm Street, officers arrested an 18-year-old male for criminal trespassing and obstruction of justice.
- Loss report. At about 10:50 a.m. in the 1000 block of Main Street, officers took a report of a lost Kansas dealer license plate.
- Request for assistance. At about 11:50 p.m. in the area of K-10 and CR 1061, officers were requested to assist the Overland Park Police Department in locating a 22-year-old male suspect involved in a domestic dispute. The suspect was not located.
- Request for assistance. At about 3:40 a.m. in the 2200 block of North 1400 Road, officers were requested to assist the Douglas County Sheriff's Department in checking a residence for a prowler.
No prowler was found and the residence was deemed secure.
- Car accident. At about 8:15 a.m. in the 2200 block of Church Street, officers worked a non-injury, two-vehicle accident.
- Arrest. At about 3:45 a.m. in the 1400 block of Maple Street, officers arrested an 18-year-old male for possession of a controlled substance. Lab work is pending and will be sent to the district attorney for charges upon completion.
- Car accident. At about 4:50 p.m. in the 1500 block of Church Street, officers worked a non-injury, two-vehicle accident.