Health screening set
The Eudora Health Screening Clinic for People 60 years old and older will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday in the community room at Pinecrest II, 924 Walnut St.
For more information, call the Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department at 843-0721.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers must finish this week to avoid overtime
- Kansas lawmakers work with reduced staff for rest of session
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap