Sunday/ June 24
- Child in need of care. At about 11 a.m. in the 2700 block of Stratton Circle, officers took a report of a 15-year-old female in need of care.
- Mutual aid. At about 6:30 p.m. in the 2100 block of 1400 Road, officers assisted the Douglas County Sheriff's Department in removing a male subject at a residence.
- Burglary report. At about 11:50 p.m. in the 1100 block of Pine Street, officers took a report of a burglary in progress. Upon arrival, officers found the premises secure and no sign of attempted entry.
- Vehicle investigation. At about 5:10 a.m. in the 500 block of Main Street, officers investigated a subject in a vehicle. Upon making contact, officers found the subject pulled to the side of the road because of fatigue and was sleeping.
- Arrest. At about 1:30 a.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 mile marker 11, officers arrested a 16-year-old male for driving under the influence.
- Road rage. At about 9:35 p.m. in the area of K-10 mile marker 11, officers took a request from the Lawrence Police Department to check an area regarding a road rage incident. Officers did not locate the suspect's vehicle.
Monday/ July 2
- Dumpster fire. At about 9:40 p.m. in the 1200 block of Cardinal Drive, officers and the Eudora City Fire Department responded to a dumpster fire. Fire personnel estimated minimal damage from the fire.
- Accident. At about 1:15 p.m. in the area of K-10 and the Church Street exit, officers worked a two-vehicle non-injury accident.
- Fireworks call. At about 11:15 p.m. in the 1200 block of Church Street, officers took report of residents shooting fireworks. Officers informed the party of city ordinance and the fireworks ceased.
- Accident. No time given. In the 700 block of Locust Street, officers worked a one-vehicle non-injury accident.
- Fireworks call. At about 9:15 p.m. in the 1100 block of West 13th Street, officers responded to a fireworks call. Officers advised residents about shooting fireworks in the street. Residents moved the fireworks shooting to a different location.
- House fire. At about 10 p.m. in the 600 block of Locust, officers worked a house fire. The fire caused $125,000 worth of damage to two houses and a garage. A third house sustained minimal damage. Ten surrounding houses were evacuated after firefighters found a gas leak.
- Aggravated burglary. At about 2:50 a.m. in the 700 block of Maple Street, officers responded to a report of aggravated burglary. Victims reported that two white males entered the home. Officers located and took into custody a 20-year-old white male suspect. Through investigation, officers located and took into custody a second male suspect. Officers forwarded the case to the district attorney.
¢ Fireworks call. At about 6:10 p.m. in the 700 block of Maple Street, officers investigated a report of illegal fireworks. Upon arrival, the officers determined the call unfounded.