- Crowd control. At about 4 a.m. in the area of 14th and Church streets, officers stood by for crowd control.
- Assisted outside agency. At about 3 a.m. in the area of Douglas County Road 442 and East 2300 Road, officers assisted the Douglas County Sheriff's Office in searching for a suspect fleeing from a car stop.
- Disturbance. At about 7:20 p.m. in the 100 block of East Seventh Street, officers were dispatched to remove an intoxicated female from the residence.
- Noise complaint. At about 8:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Maple Street, officers investigated a noise complaint. Upon making contact with the homeowner, the noise stopped.
- Standby. At about 9 p.m. in the 1400 block of Church Street, officers stood by while assisting with a vehicle repossession.
- Vehicle alarm. At about 10:30 p.m. in the area of 13th Lane and 13th Terrace, officers investigated a vehicle alarm. Upon contacting the owner, the alarm was determined to be accidental.
- Building alarm. At about 5 a.m. in the 1500 block of Church Street, officers investigated a building alarm at that location. Upon investigation, officers determined the incident to be an alarm malfunction.
- Accident. At about 10 a.m. in the 200 block of West 20th Street, officers worked a two-vehicle non-injury accident.