- Alarm. At about 8 p.m. in the 700 block of Main Street, officers were dispatched to a business alarm. Upon arrival, officers found the business was secure and contacted the owner.
- Arrest. At about 8:30 p.m. in the 600 block of Oak Street, officers arrested a 27-year-old male for failure to appear in court.
- Arrest. At about 6:55 a.m. in the 1000 block of Cherry Street, officers arrested a 32-year-old male for failure to appear in court.
- Arrest. At about 9 p.m. in the 800 block of Birch Street, officers arrested a 15-year-old male for possession of a controlled substance.
- Arrest. At about 1 p.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 mile marker 13, officers assisted the Lawrence Police Department in a gas theft incident. Officers observed and stopped a car for a stolen tag violation. Officers arrested a female suspect.
- Arrest. At about 2:30 a.m. in the area of Kansas Highway 10 and County Road 1061, officers arrested a 21-year-old female for driving under the influence.
- Damage report. At about 10:15 a.m. in the 1100 block of Acorn Street, officers took a criminal damage report. Officers continue to investigate.
- Damage report. At about 10:50 a.m. in the 1300 block of Cedar Street, officers took a criminal damage report. The damage was estimated at $200. Officers continue to investigate.