Troop 64 news
Members of Boy Scout Troop 64 of Eudora camped Friday night near Ft. Osage east of Independence, Mo., and visited the Fort on Saturday. Ft. Osage is the site of one of the Lewis and Clark stops in their exploration of the Louisiana Purchase.
Scouts Andrew Briery and Nathan Gentleman were joined by Scoutmaster Glenn Jackson, Jim Briery and Duane Gentleman.
Troop 64 is chartered to the Eudora Lions Club.
More like this story
- Kansas GOP, Democrats plan early March presidential caucuses
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure