- Arrest. At about 2 a.m. in the 1500 block of Church Street, officers arrested a 21-year-old male for driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia.
- Car accident. At about 8 a.m. in the 1400 block of Church Street, officers worked a non-injury hit-and-run accident.
- Verbal disturbance. At about 12 p.m. in the 1000 block of Ash Street, officers investigated a verbal disturbance. A couple was arguing and a 20-year-old male left the residence to let things settle down.
- Burglary in progress. At about 3 a.m. in the 800 block of E. 14th Street, officers were called out to an auto burglary in progress. Upon arriving, they were eluded by a male subject. There was nothing stolen from the vehicle.
- Auto burglary. At about 7:45 a.m. in the 700 block of E. 14th Terrace. Officers investigated a car burglary. There was minimal loss.
- Auto burglary. At about 8 a.m. in the 12 block of Sandusky Drive, officer investigated an auto burglary. A men's leather jacket and leather gloves worth a total of approximately $175 were stolen. The jacket was recovered near the residence.
- Auto burglary. At about 8:30 a.m. in the 900 block of E. 13th Court, officers investigated an auto burglary wherein a compound bow worth approximately $300 was stolen.
- Auto burglary. At about 9:30 a.m. in the 800 block of E. 14th Street, officers investigated an auto burglary wherein a cell phone was stolen.
All vehicles were unlocked and all cases still are under investigation. The Eudora Police Department says that anyone with information can call the police department anonymously at 542-3121.
- Arrest. At about 7:40 p.m. on K-10 near milepost 11, officers arrested a 23-year-old male for driving with a suspended license. Officers also arrested the driver's 22-year-old male passenger for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia.
- Noise complaint. At about 11 p.m. in the area of Grandview Trailer Park, officers responded to a noise complaint. The noise was taken care of by the officers and the reporting part was asked to file a formal complaint.
- Arrest. At about 3 a.m. in the 500 block of Main Street, officers arrested a 28-year-old male for DUI.
- Theft report. At about 9:30 p.m. in the block of 700 Acorn Street
- Fire call. At about 3:20 a.m. in the 700 block of E. 12th Street, officers responded to a fire call. Upon arriving, they found that smoke alarms had gone off in the residence because of a overheated computer monitor. The call was then turned over to the fire department.
- Possible identity theft. At about 9 a.m. in the 1300 block of Birch Street, officers took a report of possible identity theft. The case still is under investigation and the unknown suspect tried to obtain cell phone services using the reporting party's name.
- Car accident. At about 8:40 a.m. in the 500 block of Main Street, officers worked a two-vehicle non-injury accident.
- Car accident. At about 7:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Church Street, officers worked a two-vehicle hit-and-run, which still is under investigation.
- Arrest. At about 5:45 p.m. in the 1000 Oak Street, a 37-year-old female was arrested for driving with a suspended license.