Honor choirs announced
Eudora Middle School choir students Katelyn Abel, Samantha Pippert, Whitney Weld, Kate Dennis, Michael-Shane Baxter, Jeremy Stoway, William Thorp and Christian Turnbaugh will represent Eudora in Northeast Kansas Music Educators Association District Middle Level Honor Choir Festival Dec. 1 at Shawnee Mission South High School.
Sixth-grade choir students Janelle Fries, Gabi Meyer, Miranda Crabtree, Scott Lounsbury, Madison Saxer, Kennedy O'Dell, Alyssa Blaisdell and Jared Nelson will represent Eudora at the NEKMEA District Elementary Honor Choir Festival.
Freshmen Lorena Saunders, Ande Kearns, Nora Vandruff, McKaela Kelsey, Mark
Brune, Ivan Espinosa, Chad Wilson and Robert Simpson will also represent Eudora at the NEKMEA District Middle Level Honor Choir Festival.
The students will sing Dec. 1 with 300 students from the Topeka and Kansas City areas. They will work with a guest clinician in rehearsal and then perform a concert at 11 a.m. (elementary) and 2 p.m. (middle level).
Auditions for students in grades 10 to 12 are Nov. 10 in Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas ban on profiting from fetal tissue sales in spotlight
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Groups says it'll seek Sedgwick County commissioner recall