Community Center Update
The morning exercise class is from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday at the Community Center. Price is just $40 for an eight-week session.
• A women’s self-protection workshop will be given at 1 p.m. Saturday. Price is just $12. Please make checks payable to Premier Martial Arts. Visit the Community Center or call 542-1725 for more information.
• Brand new Tae Kwon Do classes are now forming. Participants must be at least six-years-old and the cost is $70 monthly. Classes are on Monday and Wednesday evenings. For more information, please contact Ben Morris at (801)647-4661 or drop by the community center for registration.
• Eudora Youth Volleyball Leagues will be forming soon. Price per player is just $30 for a six-match season. The league is open to children in grades three through six.
• Blastball is taking registrations now. Two sessions in May and July will be offered at a price of $25 each. Boys and girls ages three to five are welcome to join this fun, introductory baseball program.
• Stringed instrument lessons are available through the community center. Guitar or mandolin group classes are offered at a price of $65 for a six-week session. For more information, call Joe at 542-1608 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
• Please visit EP&R’s Web site at www.cityofeudora.com or drop by the community center to register for these activities.