Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch effective until 3 a.m. Thursday, a watch that includes Douglas and Jefferson counties. A flash flood watch effective until 7 a.m. Thursday has been issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
More like this story
- Severe weather passes; more storms heading northeast from Emporia
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for northeast Kansas until 3 a.m.