Fire destroys outbuilding in rural Eudora
Fire crews in Eudora remained on the scene late Tuesday afternoon of a fire that sparked around 12:45 p.m. in an outbuilding at a home near Eudora.
Merritt Musick owns the home in the 2200 block of North 1300 Road. He said the building was home for his craft work, which he made out of wood and metal.
He said he believed the fire spread from a wood-burning stove inside the building, though firefighters were still working the scene and hadn't provided an official cause nor damage estimate. No one was home when the fire started, and no one was injured.
"Everyting in the building is replacable," Musick said.
Firefighters were especially cautious with this fire because the building contained oxygen tanks and other highly combustible materials.