More public H1N1 clinics announced
The Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department will partner with the Eudora School District in offering a number of H1N1 immunization clinics next week.
The clinics will be for the following residents who are at risk of developing complications if they get swine flu:
• People between the ages of 6 months and 18 years.
• Daily care providers and household members of children younger than 6 months.
• Pregnant women.
• Health care and emergency services personnel who have direct patient contact.
Here’s a schedule of the clinics:
• Tuesday, Nov. 3 — 4 p.m.-6 p.m., Eudora Elementary School, 801 E. 10th St.
• Wednesday, Nov. 4 — 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Eudora High School, 2203 Church St.
• Friday, Nov. 6 — 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Eudora Middle School, 2635 Church St.