Also from July 30
- Ambulance, LifeStar leave scene of ‘traumatic’ injury accident without transporting patient
- 03:36 p.m., July 30, 2010 Updated 04:58 p.m.
- Emergency crews were dispatched to the scene of a traumatic injury accidet south of Eudora shortly after 3:15 Friday, Douglas County Undersheriff Steve Hornberger said.
- Statehouse Live: Secretary of State predicts 19 percent turnout
- July 30, 2010
- State election officials Friday predicted 19 percent of Kansas’ registered voters will cast ballots in Tuesday’s primary election.