Eudora man suffers minor injuries in accident
A 67-year-old rural Eudora man suffered minor injuries after he was caught Friday morning between a guy wire for a utility pole and his tractor, Douglas County Undersheriff Steve Hornberger said. Emergency crews extricated the man, and he was taken by a private vehicle to Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Hornberger said. They received the call at 11:30 a.m. at 2203 N. 1420 Road east of Eudora.
More like this story
- Eudora senior citizen injured in accident
- Ambulance, LifeStar leave scene of ‘traumatic’ injury accident without transporting patient
- Rural Eudora man dies after accident on property Friday
- Accident injures Eudora man
- Explosive response team called to report of suspicious object just east of Lawrence