Eudoran who accidentally shot himself released from hospital
Eudora Police said Tuesday morning that a man who accidentally shot himself Monday evening had been treated and released from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
Sgt. Tom Willis, police spokesman, said the investigation was closed and that no foul play was suspected. Willis said the man was home alone Monday in the 1000 block of Spruce Street when the gun accidentally discharged.
The man’s wife later took him to Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Hospital officials at 6 p.m. then notified police about the patient who had a gunshot wound. Police did not release the man’s name.
More like this story
- Shooting in Douglas County sends Eudora man to hospital, suspect turns gun on himself
- K-10 accident involves four Eudora teens
- Accident north of Eudora sends two to hospital, one to jail
- Bonner Springs man, 34, dies after argument in vehicle traveling from Eudora to Kansas City
- Eudora man injured in K-10 accident