Also from April 19
- Kansas Highway Patrol investigates whether drugs contributed to double-fatality Saturday afternoon on K-10
- 6:15 p.m., April 18, 2011 Updated 6:00 a.m.
- The Kansas Highway Patrol is investigating whether marijuana and other drug use contributed to Saturday’s double-fatality accident near Eudora on Kansas Highway 10, a trooper said Monday.
- Community invited to participate in April 27 blood drive at Eudora High School
- April 19, 2011
- Community Blood Center, the provider of blood services to local hospitals, will have a blood drive from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. April 27 in the commons area at Eudora High School, 2203 Church St. The blood drive is sponsored by the EHS Student Council.