Also from October 17
- Legislator to file bill requiring ACA navigators to be checked and licensed
- October 17, 2013
- The chairwoman of the Senate Public Health and Welfare Committee today said she will introduce legislation to require background checks and licensing of Affordable Care Act navigators in Kansas.
- Schmidt asked to defend state board in science lawsuit
- 11:28 a.m., October 17, 2013 Updated 11:28 a.m.
- Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt is being asked to defend the State Board of Education in a lawsuit that challenges the Next Generation Science Standards that were adopted in June.