You are not logged in. (Log in • Create account)
24° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
November 20, 2008
Copy and paste the link:
Four apartments in a Eudora apartment complex were engulfed early Wednesday by a blaze that was sparked when a Zippo lighter fell under a couch.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
As much as I hate government interfering with our lives, I love the smoking ban. Going out in Lawrence is so nice without smelling cigarette smoke at your table while eating.
— Roberta Lehmann
or see results
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 The EudoraNews.com. All rights reserved.