Brenna Hawley is a staff writer with the Lawrence Journal-World
- Officers searching for person in southwestern Leavenworth County following car chase
- May 9, 2011
- Multiple agencies were searching Monday afternoon for a suspect in a car chase in southwestern Leavenworth County.
- KDOT demonstrates new Airspace Awareness Tool at Eudora High School
- February 18, 2011
- The Kansas Department of Transportation demonstrated its new Airspace Awareness Tool Friday morning at Eudora High School.
- Six people file for three open positions on Eudora City Council
- January 25, 2011
- Six people will compete for three Eudora City Council positions this spring.
- Sen. Tom Holland to meet with public Saturday in Baldwin City, Eudora, Tonganoxie and Basehor
- January 25, 2011
- Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will take part in a “Meet Your Legislator” event from 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Saturday at the Eudora Township Fire Department in Eudora, 310 W. 20th.
- Eudora woman arrested after driving through liquor store
- October 20, 2010
- A 57-year-old rural Eudora woman was arrested Wednesday afternoon on a charge of operating under the influence after driving a truck through the front of Main Street Wine & Spirits, 728 Main St., Eudora.
- De Soto woman killed, at least one other person injured, in accident on K-10 between Eudora, De Soto Monday night
- 12:21 a.m., October 19, 2010 Updated 07:59 a.m.
- One person was killed and another person was injured in an accident on Kansas Highway 10 in far western Johnson County about 10:30 Monday night, the Kansas Highway Patrol said.
- Pumpkin patch owners carve out family attractions
- October 18, 2010
- Two local pumpkin patches keep the traditional fall experience basic — pumpkins, family attractions and a little education thrown in.
- Rollover accident on K-10 between Lawrence, Eudora sends one person to hospital with serious injuries
- October 17, 2010
- One person was seriously injured when an eastbound vehicle wrecked on Kansas Highway 10 between Lawrence and Eudora Sunday night.
- Three killed in violent car accident near intersection of Leavenworth County Road 1, Kansas Highway 32
- 11:17 p.m., October 10, 2010 Updated 07:21 a.m.
- Three people were killed Sunday evening in a violent accident near the intersection of Leavenworth County Road 1 and Kansas Highway 32, the Kansas Highway Patrol said.