Matt Erickson Staff Writer
Matt Erickson is a staff writer for the Basehor Sentinel.
- Volunteers flock to Holy-Field Winery in Basehor to help harvest
- September 8, 2011
- Early on a cool, sunny September morning, a crowd of about 150 people gathers on the edge of the 16-acre Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery grounds in Basehor. They’re here to provide free labor.
- Kaw Valley Farm Tour, coming in October, turns farms into museums
- August 23, 2011
- When Shannan Seely first heard about the concept of the Kaw Valley Farm Tour, she didn’t quite understand.
- Tonganoxie High School student dies in Thursday rollover accident in Basehor
- 03:49 p.m., July 7, 2011 Updated 09:48 a.m.
- A Tonganoxie High School student died in a rollover accident Thursday afternoon on U.S. Highway 24-40 in Basehor.
- Lawmakers learn about Fort Leavenworth’s impact during visit
- May 23, 2011
- After Lt. Col. Russell Rhoads demonstrated how gaming software could be used to allow soldiers, first responders and others to retrace their steps and see what they could have done better, State Sen. Vicki Schmidt, R-Topeka, had a question.
- Kansas feted at festival’s Leavenworth swan song
- May 10, 2011
- Since they’ve been retired, Ruth and Charlie Kirby of Bonner Springs have loved to set out on day trips to visit destinations throughout Kansas.
- Filmmakers pose the question: ‘What’s the matter with KS?’
- February 24, 2011
- Joe Winston and Laura Cohen came to Kansas to film a documentary based on a book of political commentary.