You are not logged in. (Log in • Create account)
80° Fair and Breezy
See complete forecast
Adobe Flash player 9 is required to view this video
November 19, 2008
By Alex Parker
An apartment complex in Eudora burns after a Zippo lighter fell beneath a couch
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
As much as I hate government interfering with our lives, I love the smoking ban. Going out in Lawrence is so nice without smelling cigarette smoke at your table while eating.
— Roberta Lehmann
or see results
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 The EudoraNews.com. All rights reserved.