- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 7:30PM CDT until July 08 at 5:34PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:30 p.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
- Expires: 5:34 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie affecting Leavenworth County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Stranger Creek at Easton.
* from this evening to Wednesday afternoon.
* At 7:00 PM Monday the stage was 12.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 19.0 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Tuesday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...1st street in Easton and 231st Street north and
south of Easton begin to flood.
* At 17.0 feet...Water enters low-lying fields south of Easton.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Easton 17 12.7 Mon 07 PM 19.0 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA