- Flood Warning issued October 03 at 9:07PM CDT until October 05 at 5:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:07 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 3, 2014
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St Joseph.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 18.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 17.0 feet...Lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
St Joseph 17 18.5 Fri 08 PM 17.8 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA