- Flood Warning issued September 01 at 9:48AM CDT until September 04 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:48 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Wednesday morning and continue
to rise to near 17.4 feet by early Wednesday afternoon. The river
will fall below flood stage by Wednesday afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet...Lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
St Joseph 17 14.0 Mon 09 AM 17.4 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA