- Flood Warning issued July 30 at 9:31PM CDT until August 01 at 6:13AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:31 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Expires: 6:13 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The 102 River at Rosendale.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 5:49 PM Thursday the stage was 21.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast to continue.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...State Route 48 is flooded on the east and west sides
of town which prevents travel in or out of town.
* At 19.0 feet...State Route 48 on the east and west sides of
Rosendale is under water.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Rosendale 18 21.7 Thu 06 PM 21.1 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA