- Flood Warning issued July 29 at 8:28PM CDT until July 31 at 2:49AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:28 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: 2:49 a.m. on Friday, July 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Maryville affecting Andrew and Nodaway Counties.
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Tarkio River at Fairfax affecting Atchison and Holt Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Tarkio River at Fairfax.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Thursday morning.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding begins in the vicinity of Corning.
* At 18.0 feet...U.S. Highway 59 north of Fairfax begins to flood.
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying farm fields begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Fairfax 17 19.6 Wed 07 PM 18.0 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA