- Flood Warning issued April 04 at 8:52PM CDT until April 05 at 12:50PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:52 p.m. on Friday, April 4, 2014
- Expires: 12:50 p.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 8:11 AM Friday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 26.0 Fri 08 AM 18.9 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA