- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 9:40AM CDT until July 09 at 2:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:40 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
- Expires: 2 p.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* from Tuesday evening to Thursday afternoon.
* At 9:15 AM Monday the stage was 8.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Tuesday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 24.2 feet by early Wednesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday early afternoon.
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 8.8 Mon 09 AM 24.2 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA