- Flood Warning issued August 30 at 4:12AM CDT until September 01 at 4:10PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:12 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014
- Expires: 4:10 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Nodaway River near Burlington Junction affecting Andrew...Holt and
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Tarkio River at Fairfax affecting Atchison and Holt Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St Joseph.
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 3:30 AM Saturday the stage was 18.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 19.1 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* At 19.0 feet...Backwater from the Missouri River floods property
along the Nodaway river at Nodaway, Missouri.
* At 17.0 feet...Lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
St Joseph 17 18.4 Sat 03 AM 19.1 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA