- Flood Warning issued September 10 at 9:43AM CDT until September 11 at 2:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:43 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015
- Expires: 2:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 11, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Agency.
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 8:30 AM Thursday the stage was 21.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying areas east of Agency begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Agency 20 21.3 Thu 08 AM 20.4 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA