- Flood Warning issued May 21 at 11:10AM CDT until May 25 at 4:59AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:10 a.m. on Thursday, May 21, 2015
- Expires: 4:59 a.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
...The flood warning continues for poinmts along the Missouri River...
Missouri River near
.Water levels are returning to normal. Rain is forecast this weekend
that could cause additonal minor flooding on the Missouri River.
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor this situation
and issue follow up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles
through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow for safe
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River near Chamois.
* At 7 AM Thursday the stage was 18.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage by Saturday afternoon.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...Lower lying bottom land begins to flood.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/22 05/23 05/24 05/25 05/26
Chamois 17.0 18.90 18.1 17.3 16.0 14.2 12.3
- See more at NOAA