- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 1:46AM CDT until July 05 at 9:53AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:46 a.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: 9:53 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Sunday morning.
* At 1:00 AM Saturday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.7 Sat 01 AM 20.4 this morning
- See more at NOAA