- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 10:04PM CST until November 30 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 10:04 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Sullivan affecting Crawford and Washington
.This Flood Warning is a result of one inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and up to another half inch of rainfall forecast
in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan
* from Sunday morning to Monday evening.
* At 9:30 PM Friday the stage was 5.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact: At 11.5 feet...A small bridge in the back of Meramec State
Park park is flooded, cutting the park in two. If the river
continues to rise...park officials will evacuate the campgrounds at
* Impact: At 11.0 feet...Right Bank begins to overflow flooding
* Impact: At 6.0 feet...When the river is rising above this height,
canoe outfitters will generally not rent out canoes or rafts.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/28 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02
Sullivan 11.0 5.08 6.8 11.0 9.4 7.0 5.8
- See more at NOAA