- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 9:20PM CDT until June 03 at 3:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:20 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across eastern Kansas and
western Missouri last weekend and 0.75 to 1.25 inches forecast in the next 24
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until Monday evening.
* At 7:45 PM Friday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 20.6 feet Sunday and should
fall below flood stage Monday afternoon.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
Washington 20.0 20.23 20.4 20.6 20.4 19.1 17.5
- See more at NOAA