- Flood Warning issued July 01 at 9:53PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:53 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Expires: 9:52 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
...Flood warnings continue for points along the Missouri River...
Missouri River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of the recent heavy rainfall events
and an additional 1.75 to 2.75 inches of rain in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington.
* At 8:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will rise to near 22.6 feet by Saturday evening.
* Impact: At 22.2 feet...Hwy 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of Matson, MO.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
* Impact: At 2.0 feet...This level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down, making it
dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken from the river.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05 07/06
Washington 20.0 19.52 18.9 20.4 22.5 22.3 21.0
- See more at NOAA