- Flood Warning issued July 03 at 11:05AM CDT until July 04 at 12:39PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:05 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
- Expires: 12:39 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM Friday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.8 Fri 10 AM 19.9 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA