- Flood Warning issued October 15 at 9:07PM CDT until October 17 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:07 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 17, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 21.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 21.2 Wed 08 PM 21.1 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA