- Flood Warning issued July 07 at 12:43AM CDT until July 11 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:43 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Saturday, July 11, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* from Wednesday afternoon to late Friday night.
* At 12:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Wednesday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 26.5 feet by early Thursday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by early Friday morning.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 19.5 Tue 12 AM 26.5 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA