- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 10:04PM CDT until May 28 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:04 p.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
...Forecast flooding increased from Minor to Moderate severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 26.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 27.0 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late
* At 27.0 feet...Many agricultural levees are overtopped. Widespread
flooding of rural areas occurs. Secondary roads and homes behind
levees may be inundated.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 26.7 Mon 09 PM 27.0 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA