- Flood Warning issued November 26 at 9:41PM CST until November 28 at 2:53AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:41 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
- Expires: 2:53 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...Kansas...
Fishing River near Mosby affecting Clay and Ray Counties.
Indian Creek at Overland Park affecting Johnson and Jackson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Indian Creek at Overland Park.
* until late Friday night.
* At 9:15 PM Thursday the stage was 11.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 15.7 feet by early Friday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by early Friday morning.
* At 15.1 feet...Flood waters reach Antioch Road 600 feet north of
Indian Creek. Water also reaches buildings near the creek along
Antioch Road West 106th Circle and El Monte cul de sac.
* At 14.3 feet...Flood waters threaten basements along lowell and
* At 8.0 feet...Low-lying land along the creek begins to flood,
including a paved bike and walking path.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Overland Park 14 11.1 Thu 09 PM 15.7 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA