- Flood Warning issued October 04 at 9:42AM CDT until October 05 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:42 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 4, 2014
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Napoleon.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:00 AM Saturday the stage was 17.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Napoleon 17 17.4 Sat 09 AM 17.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA