- Flood Warning issued June 29 at 7:41PM CDT until July 02 at 6:08PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:41 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2015
- Expires: 6:08 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
North Fabius River near Ewing
Middle Fabius River near Ewing
South Fabius River near Taylor
.This Flood Warning is a result of very heavy rainfall across each
basin over the past week...
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Fabius River near Taylor
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 6:30 PM Monday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to fall below flood stage Wednesday
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/30 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04
South Fabius River
Taylor 9.5 17.12 14.7 10.8 8.1 5.8 4.0
- See more at NOAA