- Flood Warning issued July 29 at 7:41AM CDT until July 30 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:41 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
Middle Fabius River near Ewing
South Fabius River near Taylor
.This flood warning is a result of heavy rainfall this past week...
The Flood Warning continues for
the South Fabius River near Taylor
* At 6:46 AM Wednesday the stage was 9.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* The river is forecast to hold steady for much of the day, then fall
below flood stage this evening.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/30 07/31 08/01 08/02 08/03
South Fabius River
Taylor 9.5 9.55 8.2 4.9 3.3 3.0 2.8
- See more at NOAA