- Flood Warning issued August 09 at 8:26AM CDT until August 10 at 11:14AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:26 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013
- Expires: 11:14 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Elk River near Tiff City affecting McDonald County
.Heavy rainfall caused river levels to rise. Additional heavy rain is
forecast so additional updates may be required.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Elk River near Tiff City.
* At 7:30 AM Friday The stage was 18.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Moderate Flood Stage. Flood waters affect
the north and south side of the Highway 43 Bridge and the Cowskin
Public Fishing access area on the northeast side of the bridge.
- See more at NOAA