- Flood Advisory issued April 01 at 11:37AM CDT until April 04 at 2:38PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:37 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Expires: 2:38 p.m. on Saturday, April 4, 2015
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Saturday April 04.
* At 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 29.1 feet Wednesday April
* At 29.0 feet...In Tennessee, shipping operation south of Heloise is
being flooded. Chisholm Lake Road is flooded south of Cocklebur
Slough. Overbank flooding begins on low lying farmland along both
banks of the Mississippi River and the Obion River in Northwest
Tennessee. Old Forked Deer river bed is beginning to flood fields
in the Hales Point Area south of Suggs Road. In Arkansas, roads
inside the levee south of Caruthersville, Missouri are beginning to
- See more at NOAA