- Flood Warning issued July 30 at 10:54AM CDT until August 05 at 1:43AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:54 a.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Expires: 1:43 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
102 River at Maryville affecting Andrew and Nodaway Counties.
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River At Sharps Station.
* from this afternoon to late Tuesday night.
* At 10:30 AM Thursday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 29.8 feet by early Monday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by early Tuesday morning.
* At 29.0 feet...Backwater from the Platte River floods Highway KK
along the Little Platte River at the location 0.2 miles east of
* At 26.0 feet...Low-lying rural land along the river begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sharps Station 26 25.5 Thu 10 AM 29.8 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA