- Flood Warning issued August 18 at 9:08AM CDT until August 20 at 7:57AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:08 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 18, 2014
- Expires: 7:57 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 9:03 AM Monday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 21.2 feet by this evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by Tuesday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 19.5 Mon 09 AM 21.2 this evening
- See more at NOAA