- Flood Warning issued November 25 at 7:49PM CST until November 29 at 11:45AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:49 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2015
- Expires: 11:45 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
.Heavy rainfall forecasted over the next few days will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday The stage was 3.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by Friday evening and continue to
rise to near 13.0 feet by Saturday early afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet...Water at the lower TA 250 Training Ground is
two feet deep.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 3.2 Wed 07 PM 3.1 12.5 7.9
- See more at NOAA