- Flood Warning issued March 27 at 8:34AM CDT until March 28 at 7:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:34 a.m. on Friday, March 27, 2015
- Expires: 7:36 a.m. on Saturday, March 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rainfall from early this week has caused river levels to
rise. River rises will continue this morning, peaking in the early
The Flood Warning continues for:
* The Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate.
* At 8:00 AM Friday The stage was 9.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 10.4 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage around midnight.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 9.6 Fri 08 AM 7.1 5.1 4.3
- See more at NOAA