- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 9:02AM CDT until May 31 at 9:10PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:02 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 9:10 p.m. on Sunday, May 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Saturday before midnight.
* At 29.0 feet...Livestock in pastures along the river may be
endangered. Extensive damage also occurs to cropland and pasture.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 29.2 Fri 09 AM 29.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA